Countdown to Reservations End Date
Schools, colleges and universities are facing increased scrutiny to excel at customer service and handle complaints effectively.
To ensure organisations can effectively handle complaints from the first response, staff must understand how to efficiently communicate and write credible, succinct and comprehensible responses to complaints.
On this one day course, led by communications specialist, Sue Calthorpe, delegates will leave with the techniques to deliver effective written responses to complaints, through a combination of expert tutor input, practical case studies and supported exercises.
Learning outcomes include:
• Understand what is working and what needs improvement in complaints letter writing
• Learn from best practice how to respond to a complaint
• Effectively assess and plan a reply
• Develop practical written techniques to elicit information from colleagues
• Create credible correspondence moving forward.