Countdown to Start Date
With so much change in the university world: technologically, politically, socially and financially, this is a great opportunity to learn more, share thoughts and meet HE’s leading practitioners to help with shaping all our futures.
The 4th annual Festival of Higher Education at Buckingham brings the leading minds from the education sector together to dissect the major issues facing HE.
Higher Education’s most influential speakers will not only be giving talks but also taking part in probing panel sessions and debates on a huge range of the most important issues facing HE.
This two day event will appeal not only to academic staff but also to students, administrators and managers in the HE and FE sector and teachers/advisers in secondary schools who are looking for new insights into how the sector is changing and what it might look like, well into the future.
Themes across the two days include:
• The future of HE
• Q and A sessions with the Universities Minister and Ofsted Chief Inspector
• Mental health and wellbeing in education
• Widening participation in universities
• The HE sector post-Brexit
• Fair and transparent admissions
• Freedom of speech
• The role of an Arts curriculum
• Decolonising the curriculum
• Alternative routes and delivery modes.