Countdown to Reservations End Date
Led by Ross Morrison McGill, teacher and school leader with 25 years of experience, this one day CPD training will be packed with ideas and advice for all primary and secondary classroom teachers and school leaders keen to provide the best education they possibly can for our young people today.
In this training day, Ross will explore the issues of marking and assessment, planning, teaching and learning, teacher wellbeing, student mental health, behaviour and exclusions, SEND, curriculum, research-led practice and CPD and using the book, Just Great Teaching, share ideas and resources to inspire educators to open their eyes to how particular problems can be resolved and how other schools are already doing this effectively.
Case study schools include:
• Layton Primary, Blackpool = Marking, Assessment
• Ysgol Henry Richard, Tregaron = Planning
• Fettes College, Edinburgh = Teaching and Learning
• Parson Street Primary, Bristol= Teacher Wellbeing
• Queen Mary’s Grammar, Walsall = Mental Health
• CP Riverside School PRU, Nottingham = Behaviour and Exclusions
• Homewood School & Sixth Form Centre, Tenterden = SEND
• Magdalen College, Oxford = Curriculum
• Slough & Eton Business & Enterprise College, Slough = Research
• Trumpington Community College, Cambridge = CPD.
A copy of the book, Just Great Teaching, is included in the price.