Countdown to Reservations End Date
This conference will explore leading solutions and practical insights into effectively preventing, identifying and tackling child sexual exploitation and abuse across the UK.
Through key policy updates and best practice sessions, delegates will assess how to enhance multi-agency responses to children at risk of, and who have experienced, sexual exploitation, and improve efforts to ensure a comprehensive understanding of CSE among children, young people and adults.
The impact of COVID-19 on the ability of organisations to carry out these vital safeguarding duties will also be assessed, as will the next steps in overcoming the hurdles posed by this challenging time.
The event will include:
• Live Q&As with sector leaders
• Match-making networking and live meeting scheduling with delegates
• Replay functions so you never miss a session
• Live chat, questioning and polling tools
• Real time resources and presentations
• Dedicated discussion groups to network and collaborate with peers through the day
• Next generation conference engagement platform
• Real solutions, ideas and answers for all sectors working to tackle CSE
• Varied formats and screen breaks to support an engaging experience
• Post-event resources to facilitate implementation of key takeaways.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!