Countdown to Reservations End Date
This webinar will look at simple ways to support a colleague struggling with their mental health.
The webinar objectives include:
• Recognising when colleagues may be suffering with mental health
• Expressing concern without causing offence
• Using non-judgemental language
• The importance of listening
• Understanding own limits
• Signposting to mental health support
• Concerns about suicide ideation and/or self-harm
• Protecting own mental health.
The session will be recorded allowing participants continued access to the learning long after the webinar is finished.