Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day event will assess how higher education institutions can support the growth of their international recruitment and admission programmes for the 2021 cycle and beyond. The conference will explore how communications and marketing campaigns can access new markets, the future of international outreach programmes and how universities can work towards the goal of hosting 600,000 international students by 2030.
Delegates may expect
• A national update on the development of the International Education Strategy
• Sector-wide analysis of the latest international admission trends and how recruitment leaders should prepare for 2021/2022
• Examining how UK institutions remained globally competitive during the Covid-19 pandemic with a 9% rise of student intake from outside the UK and EU
• Practical case studies from across the sector exploring leading innovations in delivering high impact campaigns in international markets
• Exploring how universities can recover growth in EU recruitment and support expansion in fast growing markets in South Asia, the Middle East and North Africa
• Interactive roundtables on how the UK can deliver sustained growth in international student recruitment and remain a competitive host destination.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!