Countdown to Reservations End Date
This two day event will explore the latest insights and initiatives from across the higher education sector as the emphasis falls on universities to ensure they are providing effective and culturally competent support for BAME students. Expert sessions will explore how universities can implement an anti-racist culture across the institution, support the wellbeing of BAME students through effective and inclusive support and ensure that they are meeting diverse needs and delivering real change for BAME students as a result of Covid-19 and the BLM movement.
Delegates may expect:
• An update from the Office for Students on the next steps to support BAME students
• Leading insights from universities delivering expert inclusive mental health services for BAME students
• An opportunity to understand the impact of Covid-19 on BAME students and how institutions can adapt support accordingly
• Engagement with live workshops and activities to ensure practical implementation of learnings
• 15 expert speakers sharing leading updates and insights from innovative initiatives to support BAME students across the sector.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!