Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day event will assess the development and delivery of knowledge exchange activity across higher education following the publication of results from the first iteration of KEF. Delegates will explore the outcomes from the first KEF exercise, examine Research England’s plans for knowledge exchange funding across the sector and evaluate how knowledge exchange programmes will adapt following the Covid-19 crisis and Brexit.
Delegates my expect:
• A national update from Research England on the development of the Knowledge Exchange Framework
• Leading best practice insight and assessment of how institutions delivered their submissions for KEF and analysis of how implementation and delivery can be improved
• Assessment of the lessons learnt from the first KEF and how the process can be further enhanced
• Insights and guidance on how institutions can look to develop their long-term knowledge exchange pipeline
• Analysis on what the knowledge exchange landscape looks like after the Covid-19 crisis and Brexit and how institutions may respond.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!