Countdown to Reservations End Date
This two day online event is designed for senior and executive leadership teams, as well as governors and trustees, working across all educational settings. The course will provide an opportunity to discuss new and proven strategies for more effectively managing crises, improving communications, and balancing this kind of leadership alongside the usual planning required within the education sector.
The training will address crisis prevention, preparation and response, helping education leaders build resilience within their teams for the long term, as well as offering support to address current and short-term challenges. With the guidance of an expert trainer, and opportunities for discussion of key questions and issues with peers, participants will leave this training equipped with practical strategies to review and better tailor crisis management approaches for their context, as well as fresh ideas for how to address current crisis priorities.
Learning objectives will include:
• Explore lessons learned from the Covid-19 pandemic
• Gain an understanding of how peers have addressed Covid-related challenges
• Explore ways of ‘building back better’ from Covid-19
• Develop an improved approach to future crisis management
• Refresh your crisis communications, internally and with the wider school community
• Explore the importance of ethical leadership to future success, including in relation to staff wellbeing.
• Matt Bromley, Expert Education Adviser, Bromley Education.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!