Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day online conference will be featuring high-profile keynote speakers, a range of exciting, practical breakout sessions, digital supporters and networking opportunities.
Attendees will benefit from Q&As following each keynote speaker and interactive breakout sessions throughout the day and all sessions will be available to view on demand post-event.
Keynote speakers include:
• Geoff Petty, author and teacher
• Nigel Owens MBE, former international rugby union referee, TV presenter and diversity and mental health ambassador
• Yasmine El Masri, Research Manager at AQA.
In addition, delegates will benefit from a range of breakout sessions covering:
• Mental Health and Wellbeing
• Diversity and Inclusion
• Offender learning
• ETF's Technical Teaching Fellows.
Delegates will be able to:
• ask speakers questions throughout the sessions, with a live Q&A session at the end
• interact with other delegates, sponsors and supporters
• take part in polls, quizzes and challenges
• update personal profiles to easily connect with other delegates
• take part in sessions to find out more about Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) status and Advanced Teacher Status (ATS)
• watch any of the sessions on demand after the event.