Countdown to Reservations End Date
Earlier this year, in her final speech as Children's Commissioner, Anne Longfield spoke of the importance of 'enabling every child, from whatever background, not just to learn in the classroom, but also to develop their own interests...finding joy in finding out, with confidence and resilience by forging their own path'.
As educators, there is a unique opportunity to transform lives and provide children and young people with the opportunity and experience to grow their character, confidence and independence. Developing a culture that prioritises personal development is key to equipping both primary and secondary students with essential life skills and confidence for their next steps.
• Build a culture that develops motivated, confident learners and global citizens.
• Broaden mindsets and skills through community and global partnerships.
• Create opportunities for collaboration, teamwork and character development.
• Deliver engaging career-related learning which broadens horizons and goals.
• Equip young people with the skills and confidence to plan and manage finances.
Running over three sessions, this interactive, online conference will provide delegates with the practical tools and reflective space to help primary and secondary students cultivate attitudes, skills and behaviours that support both their learning and personal development and equip them for life.