Countdown to Reservations End Date
In these challenging times, strong and effective leadership becomes even more important. Although the teaching profession is mostly female, male teachers are twice more likely to hold a leadership position than their female colleagues.
Interested parties are invited to join exceptional women from across the education sector for high impact peer to peer learning.
Event facilitator, Nicola Lowit, will provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to:
• Create a personal vision of what it means to be a great leader and enhance personal capabilities to meet this challenge
• Define individual values and career goals and develop a leadership style
• Learn to react to opportunities and use practical tips to gain power and influence for stepping-up and progressing further.
Through discussion and practical exercises, attendees will:
• Identify strategies to lead with purpose and conviction
• Establish techniques to set boundaries and remain true to personal vision
• Overcome barriers to success and propel towards greater performance
• Leave the day with an action plan to become a better leader.
Learning outcomes include:
• Strengthen confidence and personal insight
• Create an environment where everybody can thrive
• Develop leadership style to improve impact
• Learn to generate buy-in and enhance ability to obtain results
• Establish a leadership action-plan.