Countdown to Reservations End Date
This three-day international online conference will equip participants with practical strategies and tools to help children have a Bright Start in Life.
Offering unrivalled value (and 140 hours of accredited CPD points) this is a not-to-be-missed event for anyone interesting in learning about the latest developments in early childhood education and care from leading global experts.
The conference will convene entirely online so will provide exciting opportunities to connect worldwide. Registered attendees will be invited to participate through the 2021 Bright Start Attendee Hub where they will find:
- Access to a network of global leaders in Early Childhood Care & Education from all over the world.
- 60+ sessions including practical workshops, live demonstrations & round table discussions.
- 110+ hours of live streamed content.
- Full access to the Attendee Hub, to view recordings at leisure for 3 months after the conference.
- Full access to the resources library for 3 months after the conference.
- An opportunity to register interest in joining a global network of early childhood carers and educators.
With the EdCentral discount applied the cost of registering up to 22 October 2021 is just 90 Euros and the cost of registering after 23 October 2021 is 140 Euros.
Aimed at engaging participants in quality improvement in early years settings, the conference will facilitate deep reflective practice and enhance individual professional learning and development, providing:
- A unique opportunity to learn from global leading experts across Early Childhood Care and Education.
- Access to the tools and strategies to make a significant, positive impact.
- The 2021 Bright Start Certificate of Attendance for 140 hours of CPD credits.
Participants will be able to:
- Hear about the latest developments and innovations in the early childhood sector.
- Explore the critical factors impacting children’s development.
- Discover many of the considerations and practices in working successfully with young children and their families.
- Learn about cutting-edge developments in the field.