Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day online conference will explore the next steps for the design and delivery of apprenticeship programmes following the Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education’s (IfATE) consultation into Degree Apprenticeship reform.
Delegates will examine how the changes can be implemented across the sector, the next steps for enhancing employability outcomes and how higher apprenticeships can be embedded into recovery following the Covid-19 pandemic.
Attendees may expect:
• An update from the IfATE on what follows the consultation into Degree Apprenticeships
• Three interactive workshops on how institutions and employers can deliver the reforms
• Roundtable discussions exploring social mobility and employability outcomes
• Analysis of what higher and degree apprenticeship programmes look like after the Covid-19 pandemic
• An additional interactive platform and on demand sessions.
Delegates will also have access to the conference online platform, enabling them to connect with other attendees, set up virtual meetings before and after the Conference, engage in discussion boards and access exclusive on demand sessions.
Key speakers include:
• Kate Page, Access and Participation Manager, Office for Students (OfS)
• Karen Riley, Deputy Director, Apprenticeships Quality Division and Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA)
• Senior Representative, Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education
• Angela Dean, Head of Apprenticeships, University of Derby
• Sammy Shummo, Group Director of Apprenticeships, London South Bank University
• Mandy Crawford-Lee, Director of Policy and Operations, University Vocational Awards Council (UVAC).
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!