Countdown to Reservations End Date
This three day event will provide an opportunity to celebrate and disseminate research that has been undertaken by members in recent years
As an important date in the professional year, conference delegates will be able to:
• network with existing colleagues
• support new colleagues at the start of their careers
• establish the beginnings of new collaborations
• exchange ideas with like-minded colleagues; and sometimes more profitably, with non-like-minded colleagues
• make new links with potential publishers or funders
• learn about research outside their own area and investigate possible connections
• indulge in discussions of ‘blue sky’ research.
Professor Mhairi C Beaton, Conference and Events Committee Chair: Seasoned BERA delegates could probably add several more reasons of their own as to why they return but for most it is about being part of a community of researchers. A community that is dynamic and changes over time; not just in terms of its members but in the way it does things. Participating in a vibrant conference is one way of contributing to that change.