Countdown to Reservations End Date
This online training will offer a detailed opportunity to examine the results and outcomes from REF 2021 following their release on the 12th May 2022, and will be the first opportunity for participants to hear detailed analysis from leading experts on core trends and patterns with the results and what the exercise tells us about research activity across the sector.
In addition, participants will engage in a number of deep dive workshops exploring how they can interpret the results and operationalise them into their strategic planning.
The REF Breakdown will offer 6 in-depth interactive sessions:
• A Research England Update: The REF 2021 Results: Outcomes, Performance and Next Steps
• The Data Breakdown: Interpreting the REF Result Release and Driving Insights
• Main Panel Insights: Assessment for REF 2021
• Evaluating REF 2021: Looking Towards The Future Research Assessment Programme
• Workshop: Operationalising Your Results: Driving Strategic Decision Making from REF 2021
• Outcomes Workshop: Analysing the Results and Learning Points at Discipline Level.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!