Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day conference will focus on sustainable leadership and explore how delegates can sustain themselves, their roles and organisations following the pandemic.
Following the intense pressure of the last two years, attendees will explore the challenges and opportunities faced as leaders in schools, colleges and trusts under the lens of environmental, organisational and personal sustainability.
Topics to be covered include:
• Helping organisations reduce their environmental impact, looking beyond the well-known areas of renewable, clean energy and local suppliers, to drive further sustained social, human, economic and environmental change.
• Utilise sphere of influence as business leaders to take account of the impact of decisions in schools, colleges and trusts, as well as stakeholders in communities.
• Discuss the future of business leadership as a profession, including recruitment and retention of SBLs, other leaders, teaching and support staff.
• Share insights from the ASCL Council on business leaders pay, conditions and recognition, led by Hayley Dunn, ASCL Business Leadership Specialist and Louise Hatswell, ASCL Conditions of Employment Specialist: Pay.
• Take stock of personal professional development and explore strategies to sustain wellbeing.
The event will feature a carefully curated programme of inspiring keynote speakers, including policy makers and practitioners, together with access to a new selection of video workshops, Business Bites. These workshops will enable delegates to create their own tailormade CPD experience, and will be available for up to six months after the conference.