Countdown to Reservations End Date
Delivered by Tamsin Grimmer, this webinar is a two-part course that will explore how to support children’s emotional and behavioural wellbeing in the context of the missed experiences caused by the pandemic:
• To enable children to understand the different emotions they experience, why they occur and how to handle them
• To understand the role of the adult in supporting children's behaviour through positive relationships
• To explore a variety of strategies that promote positive behaviour and promote children's emotional wellbeing.
Sessions are as follows:
• Session 1 - 15th June - 4pm-5.30pm
• Session 2 - 29th June - 4pm-5.30pm
The webinar will be recorded and made available for a limited period for registered delegates to review.