Countdown to Reservations End Date
This online event will offer indepth insights and practical support into how higher education providers can prepare operationally and technically for the 2022/23 transition year of Data Futures.
The breakdown will offer a programme of 6 detailed guidance sessions delivered by HESA and leading sector practitioners, examining how providers prepare for the first collection, build operational readiness and ensure a robust strategy to meet the requirements of the new Student Record Coding Manual and Data Futures Specification.
Participants will engage in interactive workshops and Q&A sessions to gain insights into how institutions are preparing for the first interim submissions, managing the data migration approach and looking towards using the HESA Data Platform (HDP) in early 2023.
The deep dive sessions and workshops will include:
• HESA Data Clinic: Preparing for the 2022/23 Data Futures Collection
• Jisc: The HESA Data Platform (HDP): Design Optimisation, Delivery and Usability
• Burden Versus Value: Rationalising Data Collection across the Sector
• Workshop: Building Operational Readiness and Delivering a Robust Model for 2023 Submissions
• Workshop: Operationalising Data Migration and Processing Legacy Data
• Workshop: Ensuring Compliance with the Data Futures Specification Student Record in Preparation for 2023 Interim Submissions.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!