Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day in-person conference will offer leading updates and solutions in delivering high quality governance practices which support enhanced operational and educational outcomes for all academies, and the next steps for trust leadership following the Department for Education’s Schools White Paper.
With insights from key experts and practitioners, delegates will assess how to deliver high quality scrutiny to raise standards of education through better working relationships with academy leaders, the next steps in diversifying governing bodies and leadership teams, and learn lessons from different size MATs.
There will be discussion around the journey to wider academisation in light of the White Paper, and the practicalities of making this work well including how to build a culture and community across a MAT and successfully design and implement trust-wide initiatives as a leader.
Hear from a wide range of experts and peers including:
• Baroness Barran MBE, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State (Minister for the School System), Department for Education
• Emma Balchin, Director of Professional Development, National Governance Association (NGA)
• Malcolm Trobe CBE, Consultant, Confederation of School Trusts (CST)
• Stephen Morales, CEO, ISBL
• Matthew Crawford, Trust Leader, Embark Federation and National Leader of Education.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!