Countdown to Reservations End Date
Now in its seventh year, this two day in-person event is the flagship summit for multi-academy trusts of all sizes. The programme is exclusively designed for executive offices within MATs, influenced by extensive research and feedback from across the sector.
The conference provides an invaluable opportunity to engage and network with multi-academy trusts leaders from around the country.
As your trust grows and develops, how are you building a strong executive team inspired by best practice and lessons from other sectors? Equip your MAT leadership team to drive
forward impact, reduce disadvantage and ensure excellence in education.
Gain new ideas for efficiency and learn lessons from other trusts and their merger and acquisition journey. Take time out with your team and build your connections with other
executive leaders to return refreshed and inspired to drive outcomes for the nation’s children and young people, more than half of whom now are educated in an academy.
This year’s summit will provide practical ideas to develop your strategy and ensure the impact of your trust. Invest in your leadership skills, recognise and prepare for tipping points in your growth journey, and make decisions that equip your multi-academy trust for the future.
The event will feature a wide range of inspirational speakers including:
• Laura McInerney, Education Journalist and Co-Founder, Teacher Tapp
• Justine Berkeley ACCA MAAT FISBL, Managing Director, SBM Services
• Steve Chalke MBE, Oasis Founder
• Michael Conlon, Education Transformation Consutlant, XMA
• Tommy Cullen, Chief Operating Officer, The Stour Academy Trust
• Hugh Greenway, CEO, Elliot Foundation
• Phil Harrison, National Director of Education, Shaw Education Trust
• Rachael Howell, CEO, The Stour Academy Trust
• Justin James, CEO, Lion Academy Trust
• Owen McColgan, Chief Executive, The Howard Academy Trust
• Dan Morrow, CEO and Trust Leader, Dartmoor Multi Academy Trust
• Diana Osagie, Leader, Trainer, Entrepreneur and Author
• Patrick Ottley-O’Connor, Leadership and Development Coach and Consultant
• Shonagh Reid, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Consultant
• Nav Sanghara, CEO, The Woodland Academy Trust
• Steve Taylor, CEO, Robin Hood Trust.