Countdown to Reservations End Date
This online training course will offer a practical exploration of how higher education institutions and departments can deliver a successful approach to the review, design, implementation and evidencing of gender equality provision.
This practice-led training course will draw on the insights from Advance HE and Athena Swan Reviewers to examine how institutions can successfully improve their gender equality interventions and policies to gain or enhance their Athena Swan Award status.
The course will consider how institutions can reflect the new approach of Advance HE through the transformed UK Athena Swan Charter and will analyse its new approach to development, intersectionality and data submission requirements.
The course will offer the following practice-orientated sessions:
• Preparing for the Transformed UK Athena Swan Charter: Looking Towards Practice and Delivery
• Workshop: Reviewing Your Gender Equality Provision, Policies and Impact
• Embedding Intersectionality into the Design of a Gender Equality Strategy
• Workshop: Setting Strategic Priorities and Developing Your Action Plan
• Workshop: The Road to Implementation and Delivery across an Institution
• Insights from a Silver Award Institution: Harnessing Continuous Review to Deliver Impact
• Workshop: Measuring and Evidencing Your Gender Equality Outcomes.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!