Countdown to Reservations End Date
With catch-up in core subjects a key part of learning loss recovery following the pandemic, and entire cohorts navigating new ways of being assessed, it is more important than ever before to ensure you, as a secondary maths teacher, are delivering the best classroom experience for every pupil.
This interactive maths teaching online training day will provide a deep dive into lesson planning and student practice in mathematics, focusing on KS3 and KS4.
Designed specifically for maths teachers and head of department, as well as maths line managers involved in delivering maths lessons, this training will help you improve your planning and design of the curriculum and lesson delivery, as well as provide new ways of supporting children and young people through their learning process in this subject.
Join with peers and our expert maths trainer, Craig Barton, at this CPD-certified training day to become better equipped at delivering high-quality maths, supporting efforts to boost attainment among your pupils.
Key questions will include:
• Where should we start our planning process
• How do we deal with relevant prior knowledge
• What makes effective student practice in mathematics.
Learning objectives include:
• How to plan lessons effectively
• How to plan, prioritise, assess and respond to relevant prior knowledge
• How to design effective practice activities for students.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!