Countdown to Reservations End Date
RSE subject leadership is a unique and privileged role that brings its own challenges and rewards. This online masterclass will boost your confidence so you feel empowered to lead this vital curriculum subject and develop a clear roadmap for your setting.
What you will take away:
• how to bring your staff on board
• understanding of the importance of pupil voice
• impactful techniques for monitoring and evaluating your provision
• strategies that will help you with inspections
• assessment tips and tools
• how to engage with parents and guardians.
Appropriate for all phases and settings, delegates may expect:
• Engage with other school leaders and staff for a 1.5 hour session specifically aimed at improving your setting’s approach to RSHE.
• Interact with our expert speaker, where you can ask your burning questions and share your best practice.
• Receive a school-wide licence to share the recording with your colleagues to help enhance your school culture.
• Benefit from a suite of wraparound resources to supplement your learning and equip you and your colleagues with techniques to install a school-wide approach to inclusive RSE provision.