Effective Written Responses to Complaints in Education
Countdown to Reservations End Date
Schools, colleges and universities are facing increased scrutiny to excel at customer service and handle a variety of complaints effectively.
To achieve this, staff must understand how to efficiently communicate and write credible, succinct and comprehensible responses to complainants.
During this one day in-person course led by Communications Specialist, Sue Calthorpe, delegates will gain techniques to deliver effective written responses to complaints through a combination of expert tutor input, practical case studies and supported exercises.
Attendees will leave the day with practical written techniques and a clear plan in mind when replying to complaints.
• Learning outcomes will include:
• Effectively assess and plan your reply
• Create credible correspondence moving forward
• Learn from best practice how to respond to a complaint
• Develop practical written techniques to elicit information from colleagues
• Understand what is working and what needs improvement in complaints letter writing.