Trust Leaders: Executive Programme | Leading teaching, curriculum and assessment across a trust (Module 5)
Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day in-person event is Module 5 of the ASCL Trust Leaders: Executive Programme and will explore five 'big questions' of effective quality of education across a trust:
• Should CEOs be the leaders of teaching and learning across their MAT?
• How does the wider political agenda shape the decisions we make about curriculum and schooling structures?
• How can we build capacity sustainably to deliver school improvement and MAT growth?
• What does equity and quality of offer look like in a successful school improvement team?
• How can we frame success in terms of vision and the curriculum across a MAT?
ASCL Trust Leaders: Executive Programme has been designed by current and previous trust CEOs, ASCL Specialists and executive leaders from across business and other sectors, the ASCL Trust Leaders: Executive Programme provides participants with a unique opportunity to hone their leadership through shared practice and expert insight.
Colleagues leading groups of schools and/or colleges will have the opportunity to explore their role as part of the infrastructure of the education system and help them lead even more successfully. Delegates can also expand their network and create collaboration opportunities with other, like-minded trust leaders.
• Sarah Young, Director, Young Plus
• Richard Spencer, Executive Headteacher, Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust.