Countdown to Reservations End Date
This online training day will provide a unique opportunity for school leaders, SENCOs, teachers, and others involved in the deployment of teaching assistants and fellow support staff to explore how to enhance the impact teaching assistants have on pupil attainment.
With catch-up activities still a key priority for staff across the primary and secondary sector, to continue supporting every child, but particularly the most disadvantaged, in overcoming learning loss from the pandemic, it is more vital than ever to ensure teaching assistants in your school or trust are working alongside teaching staff in the most effective way for maximum impact.
Explore the Education Endowment Foundation’s (EEF) guidance on Making Best Use of Teaching Assistants (TAs) and how this research sits alongside outcomes from the roll out of the Maximising the Impact of Teaching Assistants (MITA) Project to plan an improved approach to TA deployment in your school or trust.
The training day will be highly interactive with endless opportunities to learn from peers and discuss proven interventions, as well as explore effective methods for monitoring and evaluation, plus funding for new positions.
• Practical steps for meeting all 7 recommendations of the EEF’s renowned guidance on TA deployment
• Learn about updated best practice based on the roll out of the MITA programme
• Gain ideas for proven TA-led interventions to try with pupils in your school or trust
• Improve your CPD offering for TAs, including enhancing opportunities for their planning and preparation around lessons and interventions
• Explore the potential for TA apprenticeships in your setting
• Revise your approach to monitoring and evaluation of interventions
• Strategise a new action plan for TA deployment directly related to improving the outcomes of your pupils.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!