NSS Reset 2023
Countdown to Reservations End Date
This online event will offer an in-depth assessment of how higher education institutions can work to harness data from the National Student Survey to enhance teaching and learning outcomes and the wider student experience. This workshop-led event will enable participants to examine how to use NSS data to design interventions, support performance management and deliver quality assurance in delivery.
Attendees of NSS Reset 2023 will take a deep dive through interactive sessions to consider the next steps for operationalising NSS data through successful reporting and analysis and how this can be used to drive strategic improvement. Participants will consider what the Review of the NSS means for the future of the Survey, its role within the Teaching Excellence Framework and how practitioners should respond.
Key learning objectives:
• To assess what the NSS Review means in practice for your use of the dataset
• To explore how to optimise your use of NSS data to drive decision making and strategic planning
• To evaluate how to effectively operationalise NSS data to improve teaching & learning and the wider student experience.
Interactive sessions will include:
• The Policy Update: The Review of the NSS and Key Consultation Outcomes
• Panel Discussion: What the NSS Changes Mean in Practice
• Workshop: Harnessing NSS Data to Drive Quality Improvement on Teaching and Learning
• Workshop: Operationalising NSS Data: Supporting a Multi-Level Approach to Visualisation, Reporting and Analysis
• Workshop: Building the NSS into a Wider Strategy on Student Feedback and Sentiment Analysis
• Workshop: Using NSS Data to Enhance Student Experience Interventions.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!