Countdown to Reservations End Date
As the subject association for Religious Education (RE), NATRE wants every pupil in the UK to have access to excellent RE to help build a broad and balanced curriculum.
This one day conference is designed to inspire and equip delegates with high-quality resources and support.
Offering thought-provoking keynotes, exciting and relevant exhibitors, networking and connections, there will also be 27 seminars for delegates to choose from, including:
• Teaching about non-religious worldviews in primary schools (primary)
• Getting Shia Islam correct: misconceptions, Imamate and Ashura (secondary)
• Dealing with withdrawal in RE (cross phase)
• Inspiring and creative RE for younger pupils (primary)
• Teaching the arguments for the existence of God at A level (secondary).
The conference price includes lunch and refreshments, downloadable handouts and presentations from all.