Countdown to Reservations End Date
It is a legal requirement for at least one individual within every school to be trained in safe recruitment. This one day course gives education staff the information and understanding they need to recruit safely and comply with relevant statutory guidance.
Suitable for all individuals in the education sector involved in staff selection, delegates on this course will consider the issues through presentations, case studies and group discussion.
Participants will complete four modules and an eighteen-question multiple-choice assessment and receive a certificate of attendance and course completion if they score thirteen and over.
Learning objectives include:
• Identify key features of staff recruitment that help deter or prevent the appointment of unsuitable people
• Consider policies and practices that mitigate the risk of abuse and ensure its prompt reporting
• Review an organisation’s policies and practices with a view to making them safer
• On successful completion of the assessment delegates will receive an accredited certificate from the Safer Recruitment Consortium.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Anne Marie Christian - Independent Education Safeguarding and Child Protection Consultant.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!