Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day annual safeguarding compliance update will help attendees ensure they are fully briefed on the latest safeguarding guidance and can implement robust child protection procedures across their school.
Over the course of the day, delegates may expect:
• Legal update: hear from top education lawyers and gain clarification on safeguarding responsibilities for 2018/19
• Mental health: gain strategies to support students with anxiety, stress, depression and self-harm
• Online: stay up-to-date with the latest online dangers and gain guidance on sexting, cyberbullying and online grooming.
Key topics will include:
• Latest updates to KCSiE guidance
• Social Media
• Staff Training
• Early Intervention
• DSL Wellbeing.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Dai Durbridge - Partner, Browne Jacob.on LLP
• Yvonne Spencer - Partner, VWV.