Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day forum will provide participants with an excellent opportunity to gain insights into how secondary schools can effectively deliver high-quality Physical Education (PE).
Attendees will hear from the Association for Physical Education (AFPE) and other leading stakeholders on how best to utilise resources to deliver a robust PE curriculum and widen pupil access to sports.
In addition, leading practitioners from schools and local authorities will share guidance on successfully increasing the profile of physical education across a school and boosting participation through developing school staff and partnering with local sport teams.
Key speakers include:
• Sue Wilkinson MBE, CEO and Chair, Association for Physical Education (AFPE)
• Heather Douglas, Head of Participation, UK Coaching
• Stuart Kay, Schools Director and Chris Wright, Head of Health & Wellbeing, Youth Sport Trust
• Mark Carter, Regional PE Co-ordinator for London, England Football Association
• Simon Scarborough, Head of Physical Education, Crispin School
• Dawn Haywood, Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Education Director, Windsor Academy Trust.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!