Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day event will explore the latest insights, research and best practice in delivering outstanding Pupil Premium interventions for all pupils to enhance attainment and support improved learning outcomes.
Attendees will gain key updates from leading experts and practitioners in supporting pupil progression, improving the impact of interventions to reduce barriers to learning and developing high quality strategies to narrow the attainment gap for all pupils.
• explore the latest insights on how all schools and local authorities can support outstanding Pupil Premium interventions
• analyse the updates to the 2019/20 funding allocations and provision for looked after children
• discuss how Ofsted assess the use of Pupil Premium spending and how this may develop within the new Education Inspection Framework
• assess how schools can ensure value for money in the development of Pupil Premium spending
• understand how to successfully identify, manage and overcome barriers to learning for pupils
• evaluate how school leaders can measure and assess the impact of their Pupil Premium spending to drive improvement
• gain key practical guidance from leading practitioners which have successfully enhanced attainment outcomes for disadvantaged pupils
• network with senior leaders and teachers from across the country sharing practical guidance and guidance.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!