Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day forum will provide participants with an opportunity to understand how to develop effective careers and enterprise programmes in secondary schools.
Policymakers and sector leaders will provide a strategic overview following the Careers guidance and access for education and training providers report published in 2018 and highlight how to improve the quality of enterprise education and careers guidance delivered in schools.
In addition, schools and award-winning organisations will share best practice strategies for delivering successful careers advice and guidance that improve employment prospects for pupils.
Key speakers include:
• Charlotte Thurston, Head of Schools Engagement, Education and Employers
• Dr Deirdre Hughes, OBE, and Chair, National Careers Council for England
• Catherine Sezen, Senior Policy Manager – Further Education, Association of Colleges
• Claudia Harris, Chief Executive Officer, The Careers and Enterprise Company
• Dean Hochlaf, Researcher, Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR).
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!