Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day forum will provide attendees with an opportunity to discuss the latest changes to Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) funding and how higher education institutions can create an inclusive teaching and learning environment for disabled students.
Participants will hear from leading policymakers including the Department for Education and Office for Students as they discuss updates to the DSA and how to create an inclusive environment for disabled students.
In addition, leading Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) will share guidance on creating inclusive curricula, implementing comforting measures in accommodation and discuss innovative methods to ensure that disabled students have a positive experience in higher education.
Key speakers include:
• Gregory Boone, Team Leader, Disabled Students’ Allowances, Department for Education (DfE)
• Amy Norton, Equality and Diversity Manager, Office for Students
• Alistair McNaught, Subject specialist – Accessibility, Jisc
• Lesley O’Keeffe, Deputy Director, Academic and Student Services, Brunel University
• Phil Scarffe, Head of Student Welfare, De Montfort University (DMU).
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!