Countdown to Reservations End Date
The Internet Safety Conference 2019 is the must-attend national event that will drive forward effective strategies and practices for protecting children and adults online, with Ministerial addresses from Nadhim Zahawi MP (Department for Education) and Margot James MP (DCMS).
Attendees will hear from leading policymakers prioritising additional support to schools, charities, local authorities and police to tackle growing concerns surrounding online activity. Additionally, best practice case studies will outline their strategies to successfully manage and eliminate online dangers.
• gain two Ministerial insights into the latest governmental policy directed towards making the UK the safest place to be online
• assess how schools, councils, police and the wider online industry can work in partnership to minimise online dangers
• discover what is being done to safeguard children and adults from the evolving dangers of social media
• explore with the Department for Education what role schools can play to keep children safe from online dangers
• hear from leading case studies across schools, local authorities, police and charities excelling in creating a safer online environment
• learn how the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Command (CEOP) is working to protect children from online exploitation
• evaluate the importance of a safe internet for all members of society, including adults and vulnerable groups
• network with leaders from across the country working hard to forge partnerships in delivering a safe internet.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!