Countdown to Reservations End Date
With increasing financial, social and political pressures, growing student numbers and digital transformation challenges – not to mention the new Ofsted inspection framework – it’s never been tougher to be a school leader.
This one day conference is a must-attend for all school leaders and will provide practical guidance, advice and best practice for outstanding school leadership.
Delegates will hear practical guidance, advice and best practice for outstanding school leadership – enabling them to drive effective school improvement, promote success and foster a positive and productive culture.
Key learning objectives include:
• Excelling in a leadership role - accountability, decision-making and influencing student outcomes
• Developing leadership expertise and skills including shared learning
• The latest on Ofsted’s new inspection framework and the impact it will have on schools
• Building strong staff relationships and driving positive outcomes
• Attracting and retaining the best staff - competing for talent in a challenging market
• Promoting outstanding mental health and well-being in staff including leading by example.