Countdown to Reservations End Date
How can you strategically lead teaching and staff development? How can you balance local ownership with cross-Trust shared policies and approaches? How do you monitor and build quality and capacity across schools?
This one day event will address these questions in a day that is tailored for CEOs, Executive Headteachers and Trust Directors who seek to be at the cutting edge of effective practice.
The format is a series of quick-fire keynotes and case studies from exceptional leaders, researchers and policy-makers, giving maximum insight and impact in a short space of time.
Alongside partners TES and Confederation of School Trusts, this event will showcase the latest practice, policy and research needed to implement effective strategies across the Trust.
• Hear a series of 10-minute case studies from leading Trusts Directors and CEOs outlining how they are leading teaching and staff development across their schools
• Listen to the latest policy details from the Department for Education
• Understand the latest research on Trust improvement models and cross-school teacher development
• Connect with other effective and ambitious Trust leaders from across the sector.
• Confederation of School Trusts CEO, Leora Cruddas
• Teacher Development Trust CEO and DfE CPD Expert Group Chair, David Weston
• Ofsted, National Director of Education, Sean Harford
• Ambition Institute Executive Director of System Leadership and former National Schools Commissioner, Sir David Carter
• Chair, Chartered College of Teaching and CEO, Cam Academy Trust, Stephen Munday CBE
• Senior Department for Education policy leaders
• Leading Trust senior leaders
• ... and many more to be announced.