Countdown to Reservations End Date
Ofsted has put curriculum at the centre of school improvement and educational debate.
Drawing on subject examples from across the curriculum, this one-day conference will guide senior school leaders in tackling these questions:
• How can school leaders ensure that their curriculum is strong in its scope, rigour, coherence and sequencing?
• How can leaders improve management processes and systems to ensure that the curriculum is constantly renewed and that staff develop as a result?
• What knowledge do senior leaders need in order to think effectively about curriculum and to lead staff in its implementation?
• What do leaders need to know about subject distinctiveness and how to nurture it?
The day will feature information and advice from our expert speakers, together with opportunities for discussion and consideration of the practical implications at school. This will help leaders ensure their organisation enables students and staff to get the best from their curriculum.
• Christine Counsell, Independent Consultant
• Ian Bauckham, CEO, Tenax Trust
• Steve Rollett, ASCL Curriculum and Inspection Specialist.