Countdown to Reservations End Date
This one day event will equip delegates with the skills to develop RSE culture and curriculum to equip pupils to recognise and build healthy relationships.
Attendees will discuss issues of consent, respect, and the importance of healthy, ethical relationships which have been in the news more than ever this year. Working in partnership is essential to develop a school culture which supports tomorrow's adults to build emotional awareness, maturity and respect. Implementation of the RSE curriculum and culture will empower young people to discuss and develop relationships and friendships, equipping parents to support, model and talk with their children about these topics is crucial. Whatever the school type or community, this conference hosts a variety of interactive workshops that will help attendees support the positive and healthy development of students and ensure age-appropriate, inclusive, relationships and sex education.
• Gain reassurance and build staff confidence to fully implement the statutory guidance
• Equip young people to recognise and build healthy relationships and develop the emotional skills for adulthood and sexual citizenship
• Benefit from high quality resources and the opportunity to share and network with RSE professionals
• Choose from twelve interactive workshops to best suit the needs of your students and school
• Take away practical strategies to build a talking culture that supports emotional development and awareness, inclusion and respect.