Countdown to Reservations End Date
With Ofqual announcing that students can re-take their exams in the Autumn, no allowances will be made in regard to the impacts of the pandemic, and grades will be based entirely on exam performance in most subjects, school leaders are understandably concerned.
This one day conference will provide timely guidance to delegates on how the Autumn Exams season will run, and how to prepare for any potential issues during this increasingly difficult time.
The conference will also look beyond 2021 and explore the likely challenges for returning to ‘normal’ and how to effectively prepare students for the 2022 exam season.
It will explore key issues around access arrangements, developing and succeeding in this role, and training and managing invigilators.
Learning objectives include:
• Being an Exams Officer through and beyond the pandemic
• Returning to normal 2022
• Access arrangements – regulations, guidance and effective practice
• Challenges for The Exams Officer
• Group Discussion: sharing good practice and feedback
• Training and managing invigilators.