Countdown to Reservations End Date
Schools, colleges, and universities are facing increased scrutiny to excel at customer service and handle complaints effectively. Additionally, the coronavirus pandemic has affected schools’ usual processes and timescales for complaints.
To ensure an organisation can effectively handle complaints from the first response, staff must understand how to efficiently communicate and write credible, succinct, and comprehensible responses to complaints.
During this online course, led by communications specialist, Sue Calthorpe, delegates will acquire the techniques to deliver effective written responses to complaints, through a combination of expert tutor input, practical case studies, and supported exercises.
Attendees will leave the day with practical written techniques and a clear plan in mind when replying to complaints. The event will include group exercises in breakout rooms to live chat, whiteboards and interactive polls, ensuring attendees can connect with the trainer; network and share best practice with peers and leave the day with the skills needed.
Learning outcomes include:
• Understand what is working and what needs improvement in complaints letter writing
• Learn from best practice how to respond to a complaint
• Effectively assess and plan your reply
• Develop practical written techniques to elicit information from colleagues
• Create credible correspondence moving forward.