Countdown to Reservations End Date
Schools, colleges and universities are facing increased scrutiny to excel at customer service and handle complaints effectively.
To ensure these organisations can effectively handle complaints, staff must understand how to efficiently communicate and write credible, succinct and comprehensible responses to complaints.
This one day online event led by Communications Specialist, Sue Calthorpe, will allow delegates to gain techniques to deliver effective written responses to complaints through a combination of expert tutor input, practical case studies and supported exercises.
Attendees will leave the day with practical written techniques and a clear plan in mind when replying to complaints.
Learning outcomes include:
• Effectively assess and plan a reply
• Create credible correspondence moving forward
• Learn from best practice how to respond to a complaint
• Develop practical written techniques to elicit information from colleagues
• Understand what is working and what needs improvement in complaints letter writing.