Countdown to Reservations End Date
Developing a culture that prioritises personal development is key to equipping both primary and secondary students with essential life skills and confidence for their next steps.
Educators have a unique opportunity to transform lives and provide children and young people with the experience and challenges to grow their character and independence.
Many of the jobs the pupils from Generation Z and Alpha will choose have not been created yet - but the 21st century skills they develop as global citizens, teamworkers, digital learners and entrepreneurs whilst in primary and secondary schools will equip them to thrive.
Preparing them with confidence for their next steps - whether transferring school, transitioning to secondary school, further education or apprenticeships, higher education or careers - is a vital part of how we prepare them for adult life and work.
This interactive, online conference spread over three modules will provide practical tools and reflective space to help primary and secondary students cultivate attitudes, skills and behaviours that support both their learning and personal development and equip them to flourish as they grow.
Learning outcomes include:
• Build a culture that develops motivated, confident learners and global citizens
• Broaden mindsets and skills through community and global partnerships
• Create opportunities for collaboration, teamwork and character development
• Deliver engaging career-related learning which broadens horizons and goals
• Equip young people with the skills and confidence to plan and manage finances.