Countdown to Reservations End Date
With new measures being implemented from Autumn 2021, investment in the early education and subsequent professional development of teachers is being presented as one of the solutions to the above worrying statistics.
New measures such as the Early Career Framework (ECF) and Core Content Framework, which provide early career teachers (ECTs) with 3 years of comprehensive teaching guidance, are intended to reform the current teacher training and education processes and contribute to the delivery of world-class initial teacher education and development.
This online event will address the issues regarding the ongoing teacher recruitment and retention crisis.
Learning objectives include:
• Access tailored guidance on meeting obligations as part of the Early Career Framework reforms to provide Early Career Teachers with the best start to their career
• Receive guidance on accessing Department for Education funding and support to help deliver teacher training and development initiatives
• Learn the importance of effective mentorship at all levels, and how to deliver this in the education setting
• Discuss how to overcome the barriers to providing various elements of training and CPD requirements, and explore what works well in other schools
• Establish a structure for evaluating the effectiveness of training and development initiatives.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!