Countdown to Reservations End Date
This online event will offer the latest practical insights on utilising the HE-BCI dataset to drive strategic planning, performance management and business development within the knowledge exchange ecosystem. The interactive event will allow attendees to consider the next steps for HESA’s HE-BCI Major Review and how the dataset will change for the 2022/23 collection and beyond.
The Data Breakdown will offer six extended and interactive workshop sessions allowing the sector to take a detailed look at the value of HE-BCI and explore innovation across the sector in harnessing the dataset to maximize knowledge exchange interaction and impact.
The deep dive sessions and workshops include:
• HESA Data Clinic: The Next Steps for the HE-BCI Major Review
• Research England: How HE-BCI Data Informs Funding Allocations and Knowledge Exchange Assessment
• Using HE-BCI to Drive Engagement and Business Development within the Knowledge Exchange Ecosystem
• Workshop: Understand Your Market Position: Benchmarking, Measuring Performance and Assessing Progress
• Workshop: Utilising HE-BCI to Drive Planning and Enhance Your Knowledge Exchange Strategy
• Workshop: HE-BCI Submissions – Enhancing Your Approach to the Return and Preparing for 2023 Changes.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!