Countdown to Reservations End Date
The Managing R&I Performance, Metrics and Outputs Training Course will offer participants an in-depth opportunity to examine how their institution evaluates research and knowledge exchange performance, sets metrics and enhances outputs across the research and innovation ecosystem.
The course will offer best practice insights and interactive workshops to explore how to develop a performance management system, design effective metrics and join up internal evaluation of research and knowledge exchange performance to wider strategic goals on R&I.
The programme will be led by Dr Amanda Baxendale, Head of Research and Innovation Services at the University of Derby as they embark on a significant project of system development on research performance.
The deep dive sessions and workshops include:
• Evaluating Performance Across Research and Innovation Ecosystem
• Workshop: Developing Performance Management System – Designing Effective Metrics and Indicators
• Case Study: An Approach to System Development at the University of Derby
• Workshop: Leading Impactful Performance Monitoring and Management of Research Outcomes
• Workshop: External Benchmarking and Driving Action from the Research Excellence Framework
• Evaluating Success on Knowledge Exchange and Harnessing KEF Metrics
• Workshop: Joining Up Performance Metrics with Strategic Direction.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!