Countdown to Reservations End Date
In a context where the Covid-19 pandemic has shaken up how prospective students engage with universities, as well as their expectations of higher education, it is essential that higher education marketers are adapting their practices to continue to attract the students of 2023 and beyond.
This online course will help you to understand how you can build a data driven strategy based on clear understanding of your target audience, different student personas, what attracts them, and how they engage.
Key takeaways include:
• Understand what the student recruitment journey looks like in the current context, the influences on student choice, and the main engagement channels
• Learn about different student personas, their use of digital and social media, and how they are looking to engage
• Discuss how to build a data driven strategy that effectively reaches your target audience, meeting them on the channels they are already using
• Evaluate examples of how other institutions have improved student recruitment by building a memorable brand and focusing on their USP
• Plan how you can improve your institution’s digital marketing by identifying your target student personas and USPs.
Don't forget to quote 'IGEdCentral20' when booking to claim your exclusive 20% discount!