Countdown to Reservations End Date
Challenge misconceptions whilst supporting families in this online session, designed so you can implement an inclusive, comprehensive RSE provision. There is no need for parents and schools to be framed in opposition. We all want the same thing: for our children to grow up happy and safe.
What you will take away:
• how to use consultation as a means of building connection with families and the community
• understanding of statutory RSE’s requirements, including the need for consultation with parents, pupils and teachers
• recognition of the areas where parents need support
• clear knowledge of the lessons that are “sex education,” where parents have the choice to opt children out
• ways to ensure families feel included, understood and heard
• tools to maintain transparency and means of sharing resources with parents
• how to manage specific enquiries or complaints.
Appropriate for all phases and settings, delegates may expect:
• Engage with other school leaders and staff for a 1.5 hour session specifically aimed at improving your setting’s approach to RSHE.
• Interact with our expert speaker, where you can ask your burning questions and share your best practice.
• Receive a school-wide licence to share the recording with your colleagues to help enhance your school culture.
• Benefit from a suite of wraparound resources to supplement your learning and equip you and your colleagues with techniques to install a school-wide approach to inclusive RSE provision.