Countdown to Reservations End Date
researchED days are always a fascinating mix of ideas, people and evidence with this one day in-person conference offering an opportunity for thought-provoking discussion about evidence, research and education- what we think we know, what we know we don't, and when we might be wrong.
Speakers will include:
• Professor Kathy Rastle, Professor of Psychology, Language & Reading Research, Editor Journal of Memory & Language, President, Experimental Psychology Society
• Professor Charles Hulme, Professor of Psychology and Education in the Department of Education and William Golding Senior Research Fellow at Brasenose College.
• Alex Quigley, author of ‘Closing the writing gap.’
• Tarjinder Gill, Associate Director of Research and Pedagogy for Primary at Outwood Grange Academies Trust
• Dr Niki Kaiser, Chemistry teacher, associate AHT and Director of Norwich Research School, NDHS
• Alice Visser-Furay, Reading Intervention Specialist, Literacy leader
• Andrew Smith, teacher and blogger
• Clive Hill, Biologist & ex-REME soldier
• Adam Robbins, Lead Practioner whole school CPD. Science teacher and ex-HoD. Managing editor CogSciSci
• Nimish Lad, Trust Curriculum and Research Lead, and special guest,
• Daisy Christodoulou, No More Marking.